le serveur de privée crispy ... Index du Forum

[HDTV] Oovoo On Ubuntu#10...10 13.05.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le serveur de privée crispy ... Index du Forum -> Problème -> Tous vos problemes !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
weaagree
Joueur
Joueur

Masculin
Point(s): 20
Moyenne de points: 0,95

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mai - 00:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HDTV] Oovoo On Ubuntu#10...10 13.05.2016 Répondre en citant

urlin.us/28zo1

urlin.us/28zo1

urlin.us/28zo1

urlin.us/28zo1

urlin.us/28zo1

Do,I,need,to,remove,Ubuntu,to,install,SUSE,11.2,or,will,the,new,linux,installation,just,'clobber',the,previously,installed,linux?,If,I,need,to,remove,Ubuntu,,or,if,it,is,just,better,to,do,so,,how,do,I,do,this?,Thanks,,RobIt,,will,,be,,installed,,on:,,Ubuntu,,12.10,,Desktop,,Intel,,Core,,i3,,CPU,,M,,330,,,,2.13GHz,,,,4,,OS,,type,,32-bit,,Thanks,,It,,,will,,,be,,,installed,,,on:,,,Ubuntu,,,12.10,,,Desktop,,,Intel,,,Core,,,i3,,,CPU,,,M,,,330,,,,,,2.13GHz,,,,,,4,,,OS,,,type,,,32-bit,,,Thanks,,,If,you,followed,a,link,from,a,WineHQ.org,page,and,reached,this,page,in,error,,please,report,it,to,the,WineHQ.org,BugzillaIt,,will,,be,,installed,,on:,,Ubuntu,,12.10,,Desktop,,Intel,,Core,,i3,,CPU,,M,,330,,,,2.13GHz,,,,4,,OS,,type,,32-bit,,Thanks,,Could,anyone,possibly,help,me?,Phaoro,[SOLVED],,How,,to,,remove,,Ubuntu,,and,,the,,install,,SUSE,,11.2,,location:,,linuxquestions.com,,-,,date:,,November,,28,,,2009,,Using,,a,,x61,,Lenovo,,laptop,,with,,dual,,boot:,,XP,,&,,Ubuntucurrent,,community,,chat,,Ask,,Ubuntu,,Ask,,Ubuntu,,Meta,,your,,communities,,Sign,,up,,or,,log,,in,,to,,customize,,your,,listI,,tried,,before,,but,,I,,failed:,,I,,put,,the,,Ubuntu,,12.04,,CD-ROM,,and,,re-started,,the,,laptop,,,but,,nothing,,happened,,to,,the,,usual,,Ubuntu,,window,,showing,,up,,and,,tell,,me,,what,,to,,doI,want,to,install,windows,xp.But,when,I,put,windows,bootable,disk,on,my,disk,drive,and,boot,windows,installing,,,after,check,system,and,starting,to,install,a,blue,page,is,shown,and,warning,that,restart,your,computer,and,run,CHKDSK,/FAlso,,downloaded,,same,,tar.gz,,using,,default,,Archive,,Manager,,and,,extracted,,the,,filesDnscryptproxy,,,how,,,to,,,install,,,on,,,ubuntu,,,desktop,,,in,,,a,,,simple,,,way,,,location:,,,linux.com,,,-,,,date:,,,April,,,11,,,,2013,,,how,,,to,,,install,,,dnscrypt-proxy-1.2.0.tar.bz2,,,on,,,ubuntu,,,desktop,,,and,,,what,,,about,,,(dnscrypt-proxy-1.2.0.tar.bz2.sig),,,is,,,it,,,also,,,needed,,,to,,,complete,,,the,,,installation,,,of,,,the,,,.bz2,,,and,,,how,,,to,,,deal,,,with,,,it?,,,(,,,clearly,,,detailed,,,answer,,,as,,,I'm,,,new,,,to,,,linuxEnglish,,(Change,,Language),,Hosted,,By,,because,,,I,,,have,,,converted,,,the,,,above,,,mentioned,,,bz2,,,to,,,.deb,,,but,,,it,,,did,,,not,,,install,,,properly,,,and,,,it,,,is,,,wrapped,,,up,,,with,,,a,,,lockI,,,need,,,to,,,install,,,itAs,,,I,,,am,,,still,,,new,,,to,,,Linux,,,,which,,,one,,,is,,,the,,,preferable,,,choice,,,for,,,Ubuntu,,,12.04?,,,Many,,,Thanks,,,,because,I,have,converted,the,above,mentioned,bz2,to,.deb,but,it,did,not,install,properly,and,it,is,wrapped,up,with,a,lockNot,clearDnscryptproxy,,,how,,,to,,,install,,,on,,,ubuntu,,,desktop,,,in,,,a,,,simple,,,way,,,location:,,,linux.com,,,-,,,date:,,,April,,,11,,,,2013,,,how,,,to,,,install,,,dnscrypt-proxy-1.2.0.tar.bz2,,,on,,,ubuntu,,,desktop,,,and,,,what,,,about,,,(dnscrypt-proxy-1.2.0.tar.bz2.sig),,,is,,,it,,,also,,,needed,,,to,,,complete,,,the,,,installation,,,of,,,the,,,.bz2,,,and,,,how,,,to,,,deal,,,with,,,it?,,,(,,,clearly,,,detailed,,,answer,,,as,,,I'm,,,new,,,to,,,linuxhow,,to,,do,,tar.gz,,install,,on,,ubuntu,,11.04,,location:,,ubuntuforums.com,,-,,date:,,May,,5,,,2011,,Loaded,,10.10,,a,,couple,,of,,weeks,,ago,,and,,just,,upgraded,,to,,11.04about,us,tour,help,blog,chat,data,legal,privacy,policy,work,here,advertising,info,mobile,contact,us,feedback,Technology,Life,/,Arts,Culture,/,Recreation,Science,Other,Stack,Overflow,Server,Fault,Super,User,Web,Applications,Ask,Ubuntu,Webmasters,Game,Development,TeX,-,LaTeX,Programmers,Unix,&,Linux,Ask,Different,(Apple),WordPress,Development,Geographic,Information,Systems,Electrical,Engineering,Android,Enthusiasts,Information,Security,Database,Administrators,Drupal,Answers,SharePoint,User,Experience,Mathematica,Salesforce,ExpressionEngine,Answers,more,(13),Photography,Science,Fiction,&,Fantasy,Graphic,Design,Movies,&,TV,Seasoned,Advice,(cooking),Home,Improvement,Personal,Finance,&,Money,Academia,more,(9),English,Language,&,Usage,Skeptics,Mi,Yodeya,(Judaism),Travel,Christianity,Arqade,(gaming),Bicycles,Role-playing,Games,more,(21),Mathematics,Cross,Validated,(stats),Theoretical,Computer,Science,Physics,MathOverflow,Chemistry,Biology,more,(5),Stack,Apps,Meta,Stack,Exchange,Area,51,Stack,Overflow,Careers,site,design,/,logo,,2016,Stack,Exchange,Inc;,user,contributions,licensed,under,cc,by-sa,3.0,with,attribution,required,rev,2016.5.12.3568,Ubuntu,and,Canonical,are,registered,trademarks,of,Canonical,LtdDoes,anyone,have,any,instructions,on,where,to,go,from,here,using,either,extracted,files,or,raw,tar.gzPlease,check,your,URL,and,try,againBut,other,websites,recommend,using,wine0,WineHQ,Wiki,AppDB,Bugzilla,Forums,Page:,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,I,can,not,format,my,notbook,and,install,windows,XP.please,help,meDnscryptproxy,,,how,,,to,,,install,,,on,,,ubuntu,,,desktop,,,in,,,a,,,simple,,,way,,,location:,,,linux.com,,,-,,,date:,,,April,,,11,,,,2013,,,how,,,to,,,install,,,dnscrypt-proxy-1.2.0.tar.bz2,,,on,,,ubuntu,,,desktop,,,and,,,what,,,about,,,(dnscrypt-proxy-1.2.0.tar.bz2.sig),,,is,,,it,,,also,,,needed,,,to,,,complete,,,the,,,installation,,,of,,,the,,,.bz2,,,and,,,how,,,to,,,deal,,,with,,,it?,,,(,,,clearly,,,detailed,,,answer,,,as,,,I'm,,,new,,,to,,,linux404,,,Not,,,Found,,,Sorry,,,,that,,,document,,,was,,,not,,,foundAsk,Ubuntu,works,best,with,JavaScript,enabled,.How,,,to,,,install,,,Oovoo,,,on,,,Ubuntu?,,,location:,,,ubuntuforums.com,,,-,,,date:,,,May,,,17,,,,2012,,,I,,,have,,,heard,,,of,,,VMWare,,,and,,,Wine,,,(&,,,dine),,,to,,,emulate,,,Win,,,appsmore,,,stack,,,exchange,,,communities,,,company,,,blog,,,Stack,,,Exchange,,,Inbox,,,Reputation,,,and,,,Badges,,,sign,,,up,,,log,,,in,,,tour,,,help,,,Tour,,,Start,,,here,,,for,,,a,,,quick,,,overview,,,of,,,the,,,site,,,Help,,,Center,,,Detailed,,,answers,,,to,,,any,,,questions,,,you,,,might,,,have,,,Meta,,,Discuss,,,the,,,workings,,,and,,,policies,,,of,,,this,,,site,,,About,,,Us,,,Learn,,,more,,,about,,,Stack,,,Overflow,,,the,,,company,,,Business,,,Learn,,,more,,,about,,,hiring,,,developers,,,or,,,posting,,,ads,,,with,,,us,,, d6d2cc075d
Microsoft_SharePoint_Server_2010_FINALYello - Discography (1980 - 2010)the light-swami vivekanandaChristina Perri - Lovestrong (2011)South indian enjoying lesbian sex when their husbands gone to office. target=

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mai - 00:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le serveur de privée crispy ... Index du Forum -> Problème -> Tous vos problemes ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation